Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Setting up Shop

If you don't know who I am and you're here, it probably means you found the link on my Jason Schmidt page. Welcome.

Basically, I'm a senior at George Mason University, yet I have an irrational interest in the Dodgers. From what I can tell, it's a combination of playing for a YMCA-league t-ball team called the Dodgers when I was in first grade and video games with Mike Piazza. My parents are both Braves fans, which makes sense because we have cable tv and thus PBS, and I grew up in Richmond, where the Braves AAA team plays.

I tried to polish a couple things up here before getting actual traffic, and the archives should give you something to waste time with. I hope they don't drive you away. The ad box is new, but most of this has looked like this for a while. I'll try to update this at least a couple times a week, although a lot of this is on the basis of when there actually is content to talk about, but that's what the Mitchell Report is for (post coming after this has been the top post for a couple days).

No comments: