Monday, April 7, 2008

Week 1 review

So my fantasy teams are doing ok, my head to head team more than my roto league team. The Dodgers, meanwhile, are 4-2. Let's see how.

Game1: Penny vs Zito, W 5-0.
Gamescores: Penny 67, Zito 35
Zito got destroyed

Game 2: Lowe vs Cain, W 3-2
Gamescores: Lowe 50, Cain 66
Furcal scores from 2nd on a grounder to Ray Durham to win the game.

Game 3: Kuo vs Valdez, L 1-2
Gamescores: Kuo 57, Valdez 60
Rain delays scratch Billingsley vs Lincecum, although both appear in relief.

Game 4: Kuroda vs Germano, W 7-1
Gamescores: Kuroda 71, Germano 67
Kuroda goes 7 on 77 pitches, Dodger offense comes alive

Game 5: Penny vs Peavy, L 1-4
Gamescores: Penny 38, Peavy 86
Doesn't that say it all? Peavy goes the distance allowing two hits.

Game 6: Lowe vs Young, W 3-2
Lowe 61, Young 64
Guess Hu beat Hoffman?

The Dodger bullpen was really the unsung hero. The offense didn't do a whole lot, and the starters were outdone for the most part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.